Pages

8.03.2005

There's no tomorrow



I treat each day like there's no tomorrow. That's why I hate mornings. He leaves me in the mornings. He leaves me longing to touch, feel, smell, kiss, hug, taste, and twist myself around him. I hate it when he leaves. For over eight hours a day I don't see him. How does one know if you might not see someone tomorrow? How do would you know when your life or that of someone you love will be taken away?


When we got married I don't think I thought about what would really change in my life. But now I know. I know that my life is him, being with him, loving him, having his children, growing old with him. I want to love him each day like there's no tomorrow. That's what keeps me going. That's what keeps the spice in our relationship going. That's what makes me love him more.

0 comments: