Pages

8.03.2005

finished list


I finally finished my list of things to do before I die. Though some people have probably already done most of those things. At least I got the "get married" part out of the way. It's a pretty long list. I was hoping to reach a hundred, but I guess I'll just add to it with time. Oh well. I should really get out of bed now and eat breakfast. Eversince this vacation started, I do nothing but browse the internet, eat, sleep, and watch tv. I'm going to gain weight. Well, that's a good thing, I need some extra pounds to add. At least 15 pounds is my goal. I didn't want to add that to my things to do list because I might not want to literally gain too much. Just enough to make me look healthier, really. Just be healthy. As my picture shows, I'm a little on the skinny side. I hope my Babe won't mind. Eventually I'll add more links once I get the hang of this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi aTe Ta! How are you na? Miss you so much! Take care!!!