Pages

8.21.2005

Rainy days and mondays always get me down...

Actually, it's a sunday. I finally get to spend some quality time with my hubby. Although, he still has to work some time today, it will only be a few hours. Mondays and the rest of the week is a bummer. Well, i'll be off my butt and out of vacation after this week and be just as busy. Thank goodness. I'm just not a stay home and do nothing person. I always have to do something otherwise I feel like i'm wasting time. Anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE! YOU'RE NOW 11.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERDIE! OUR BESTEST FRIEND! THE ONE WHO MAKES SERIOUS THINGS FUNNY AND MAKES FUNNY THINGS FUNNIER!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARE!!!! IF YOU EVER DECIDE ON A COMEDIC CAREER, WE'LL BE YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHEEEEEE.....

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU IKIE! YOU CUTE THING! pics

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog!