Pages

8.28.2005

autumn layout

I know that it's just been recently that I changed the layout of this blog, but the seasons change so fast. So I've been working on the autumn layout. I've been struggling since I have so many ideas but they don't seem to pop! So I decided to go simple this time and hope that it turns out alright. I've made four autumn layouts and I think one of them is the "one". I'll show a quick glimpse of what it might contain. Something like this...






THE DRIVE

So I've been driving the "green" car lately and it scares me sometimes that I might scratch it or something. It's different if it's your own car because you're not too scared if anything happens to it. I wonder if Ferdie has a car for me? I'm becoming more confident that I won't screw anything up with the "green" car. He has been pretty patient with me. He's really good with keeping his cool. I don't think I can contain myself the way he does. That's what's great about him, he keeps you calm you know, just like his personality, pretty calm.

"She's back!"

On another note, my bestfriend is back in town from her travels on the east coast. At first I was a little jealous, but then after all the stories,I'm kind of glad I didn't go with her. I guess it's an east coast thing, or maybe she is just a California girl, kinda like me. :-)

0 comments: