Pages

8.11.2005

ON MY MIND


"Tokyo Godfathers" is a great movie. Since I'm currently collecting anime movies, this one is definitely one of my favorites. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. It's innovative and the plot and script was just amazing. It ranks top on my anime movie list with "Spirited Away." I just love how the imagination of these great anime creators come out in their works. This movie definitely filled my heart. It's out on DVD. Out of five, I give it a five stars! http://www.sonypictures.com/cthe/tokyogodfathers/


WEALTH WEAPONS
It should be common knowledge by now that children born into tremendous wealth become very unstable and ill-natured citizens. Why then do most wealthy parents continue to raise their children that way?

"The future of society is indexed by the youth of today. In them we see the future teachers and lawmakers and judges, the leaders and the people, that determine the character and destiny of the nation. How important, then, the mission of those who are to form the habits and influence the lives of the rising generation.

To deal with minds is the greatest work ever committed to men. The time of parents is too valuable to be spent in the gratification of appetite or the pursuit of wealth or fashion. God has placed in their hands the precious youth, not only to be fitted for a place of usefulness in this life but to be prepared for the heavenly courts." E.G. White--HS 209, 1886. (Te 270.)

1 comments:

iSharmaine said...

hi jerri!!... i just saw ur gallery.. ur kitty is sooooo cutteee! i miss my kitty.. i cant have pets in my condo.. -=(

anyhow.. hope ur doing well! tell to-to i said hi!