Pages

8.12.2005

STARBUCKS! is my inspiration

After the morning awakening seemed to need a little help, it was my favorite Grande Mocha that lifted my spirit. Well, more like opened my eyes. It had a quote on the cup. Thus, my quote for today. Often times I crave for coffee so much that I can't stand it anymore. Since I haven't been drinking coffee as much as I used to in college, it kind-of gives me sudden phases of craving. As if I'm somewhat addicted to it or something even though I can go months without it. It's interesting how there are restrictions on addictive things but not when it comes to drinks. We really don't have a ban on alcohol as we do on most illegal drugs, nor do have special restrictive areas for drinking either at work or other public places as we do for smoking. I wonder if in a few years coffee will be banned? After all it, does increase your heart rate, blood pressure, and more unsual lumps on a womans breast. But then alcohol is just as bad. Whenever one pees after a drink, it isn't the alcohol running down to the toilet because the alcohol is in your blood. It's the water in your body being pushed out by the alcohol. No wonder there's such thing as a hang-over. Too much of that alcohol in your head and not enough water. But will we ever ban alcohol? I think not. The majority of politicians have at least one cocktail or hard drink here and there. For some, that's what keeps them going, or make them the so called scholars of society, leaders in fact. I mean, all that alcohol can't be that bad right? Check out some leaders in some countries, one in particular that I will not mention, but you know who I mean. I guess it's the same thing with food. Or is it? Can't eat beef in India but can in the US? hmmm... So what is it exactly? What could possibly be the most logical explanation?

0 comments: