Pages

8.04.2005

a little jealous

There are five girls in our family. Two from my Aunt Ying, Two from my Aunt Bebot, and Me. Two have a child, one is pregnant and the other one will probably get pregnant before me! And I'm the oldest of all my female cousins! Here I am married and this burden is on me. Well, my only hope is that God will give me one when he knows it's time. I guess right now He doesn't think it's time to have one. I know He hears my prayers, our prayers, but I guess He knows what's best. I struggle with this a lot. My cousin who recently got married (didn't invite me btw) and who was my bridesmaid during my wedding, is pregnant and flaunting her sexy body. Makes me so jealous. I hope she comes out with good looking babies. Her hubby seems to have a decent poise. Langga! you make me so jealous! It's always the "ilong" that we're concerned about. I'm not too worried about the nose for my future baby. My husband and I are ok. ARGG! I should stop this complaining. It will come in time. I'm sure it will. I just need to wait. Patience however is not my strongest attribute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ate ur too cute..... i already have you in my list para sa tinood nga wedding sa jersey. I wanna wear a wedding gown, not a prom dress. hehehe. and dont worry coz soon you'll have a baby. ako gani abi nako baog ko kay daghan ko probs sang una sa akong ovary ug gipa hormon therapy pa gani ko. hehehe. basta ate, on my next real wedding you should come ha. hehe. miss you. mwah..... Luv, langga

Anonymous said...

oh and sorry diay ate ha, na hutdan pud ko ug invitation sang una kay wa na kwarta. hehehe. ug ulaw pud kp kay pangit ang kasal kay dinalian. but really dugay na mo naa sa guest list nako. principal sponsors pa gani mo. hehe. pero wala pa man kay next year pa dec. hehehe. miss you. hi to kuya. mwah. langga