Pages

8.13.2005

ARRRGGGG!!!!

There are days when I hate certain people. Not the people themselves, more like how stupid they can be! This is how it works-- You get a job, you get the job description, you get trained, you gain experience, and eventually if you stay in the job a while you're technically experienced. So why do some people make you do their work when they are the ones experienced in it! This is what makes me mad. This lady got on my nerves so much that I had to let Toto reread my email to make sure I didn't sound too pissed that could get me in trouble. There are honest and sincere people out there who really try to gain a clear understanding of their faith and then there are people out there who are supposed to be the ones to support these sincere people and end up finding ways to not do their job! It's like a pastor who preaches love but is a complete racist. Anyways, I'm ranting. Eventually I might regret or rephrase what I say here tonight. I can't think anymore. But I'm done venting. I should just watch Monk and see what really happened to Trudy. Poor Monk.

0 comments: