Pages

1.23.2006

was i adopted?

First it was Pit, my closest cousin. But that was ok, I was still in college. Then it was JJ, my cutest cousin. But that was ok, I was not married yet. Then.... I got married. Then Langga got married.... Then.... she got pregnant.... but me?.... It struck me, it wasn't ok anymore. They're all fertile! WAS I ADOPTED? DO I HAVE THE SOMOSO GENE AT ALL? DID I TRULY COME FROM THE SOMOSO CLAN? I'm excited, thrilled, stressed, and bumbed.... but in a few days time, I'm also going to be............... (trumpet sounds) an........ AUNTIE!!!! YUP. The third time around. I'm afraid it might even be the fourth time around if Jinkie beats me to it! Good thing my twin cousins are still barely old enough to use proper sentences. (sigh).... I can't wait. I'm nick-naming my little neice "LYA" (lee-ya), from Julianne (although for some reason I feel like that name came from me....).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just relax Jerri-Anne. Your time will come. Call me!

kittyriz said...

you'll be poppin them left and right, don't rush it... *smile* enjoy life and when you're not even expecting it, a bundle of joy will be there to share life with you!

iSharmaine said...

you know, most of the time, the reason why some women can't get pregnant is because they're not relaxed and they're so stressed about trying to get pregnant (i just learned that in class heeh) so just REEELLAAXX!!... ur lil ta-ta or to-to will be coming soon too!

Johanne said...

ate thanks for all the support and all the text messages, and prayers. ate im sorry i didnt know u wanted that name... pit pit told me ur gonna name ur baby jeshebel sumthing, i dont know how to spell it. im sorry ate. yeah ur ryt its so close to jerianne, julianne. Alf was the one who decided on that name coz he said im johanne. anywayz ate, thanks for everything... ill be praying really hard for u and kuya. Im so happy ur my cousin and that means ur a real somoso!!! hehehe. i miss u!!!

Toto said...

Lol! I don't think Ta would name our girl Jeshebel! LMAO!!! I can't stop laughing! Imagine when our girl goes to school, she'd be picked on by bullies! Lol! If I were a bully I'd pick on her. I'm not saying its a bad name, but Jeshebel? No harm meant to have those names ok. LMAO! Langga, maybe that was someone else and not Tata. I don't think your ate Tata would come up with a name like that. I really can't stop laughing. I'd probably be drunk to name my kid that name and that's not going to happen because I don't drink. Anyway, this must be the highlight of my day!!!! Thanks for the good laugh Langga.

Anonymous said...

Jeshe-WHAT? Isn't that some bible character name or something? I remember you showed me a list of the names you and your husband had planned for your future kids. And yah, you're right, Julianne sounds a lot like one of those names. Sorry Gerry. Well, at least it's kept in the family right? I'll see you in February!!!

iSharmaine said...

haha.. jerri... it'll be a LONG while til u see a lil mai or lil bhoyett running around... give it ATLEAST 4-7 more years MINIMUM...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeri, I know how you can get pregnant! Get your own place just the two of you. Like buy a house or something. I guarantee you it works!

Johanne said...

haha kuya toto.... pit pit was the one who told me... i really dont know any of the baby names ate like coz i have never asked her before. i feel so bad.... hahaha. jeshebel... queen of the sea... sorry kuya ha...