Pages

2.07.2006

It sucks and its back!!

WINTER is officially over in california. The temperature has raised and we're actually experiencing wild fires here. So, this winter, it hardly rained, just a little windy, but a light sweater is all you really need. Actually, it just feels like the cooler side of spring.
"HOUSE"!!!!! IS BACK!!!! Thank goodness! I miss the sarcastic, genius doctor that has made my tuesdays a lot more exciting! yey!
My sexy babe. I like it when he does his morning sit-ups and his hair is messy and in all directions. I think its so sexy! Well, he's my husband, ofcourse! I always find him sexy!


3 comments:

iSharmaine said...

haha.. i love House too... its the only thing i look forward to on my dull week

Anonymous said...

House "is" back! I hate Stacy! Why does she have to play house like that! See you next week!

Johanne said...

winter here is still getting worse!!!! snow this weekend!!!! grrr.... julianne said hi to her pretty auntie.....