Pages

1.16.2006

Insecurities

It's been a while since I've written on here. Finally had the time.
I think all women have some kind of insecurity that I'm sure bugs the hell out of their partners. MINE? The list goes on, here to name a few

1. Wish I was taller
2. Wish my teeth were perfect
3. Wish I was more well endowed ;) (those lovely lady lumps!)
4. Wish my lips were less full (cuz they get dry all the time)
5. Wish my skin was lighter
6. Wish I was more musically talented and good at it
7. Wish I was smarter
8. Wish I was more financially capable (to help my family)
9. Wish I was more learned (not just schooled)
10. Wish I was prettier
and on and on and on..... (sigh)....


character flaws
1. I can't get over trying to prove that I'm better than them (referring to some highschool setbacks)
2. Can't get over those traumatizing life decisions that I regret. (still haunts me)
3. I'm jealous of that girl he liked once that I've never met, but she seems nice and better in character than me.
4. I have a problem with dependence, always striving independence even if I really shouldn't.
and on and on. (sigh) I should stop before I annoy someone...

6 comments:

iSharmaine said...

i hear ya. i drive bhoyett crazy too with mine. but like he said to me... "the grass will always be greener on someone else's lawn"... i'm sure there are others that covet you...

Johanne said...

ate tata, u are super pretty, super talented, and very super in ur everything, just the way u are. i luv you!!!! wala pa ko nanganak. we have pics. i can send it to ur email. give me ur email add.... miss u. and smile coz i luv your smile.

Anonymous said...

I know, but you just end up accepting it when your husband gets tired of hearing it. Trust me, I've experienced it. We all get old, we all get wrinkled, so we all become the same eventually.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You're that insecure? Just joking. Don't worry, I drive my man nuts too. But hey, at least we don't worry about getting bald or hoping our equiptment is properly sized! HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Typical... very typical woman... women who don't have insecurities basically don't exist.

kittyriz said...

well all should be happy with who we are, but that's easier said than done... ask my john, he'll tell you how annoying i can be with my insecurities... just try to remember that God made us the way we are for His own reasons! i know it's hard, but take it one day at a time. **huggs**