Pages

9.12.2005

so...yeah...

So my autumn layout finally is out. It's not one of my favorites. I've been struggling with this layout and have tried different ones to see what it would look like. I made roughly four layouts for fall and finally decided on this one. It's not all that but it will do for the meantime till winter comes around. Sorry guys, it's not that pretty, i know, just pretty ordinary.

The theme is based, obviously, on autumn, but it's also based on my wants. My bestfriend Sheryl and I have been wanting to live in a place that is kind of "woodsy" but not too far from the city. The big city. I've grown up in so many environments, moved so much, and have finally decided that I want the cake and eat it too. This photo shows the kind of place I want to live in. Near the woods I guess but not too far from the city. I heard some places in Seattle and Portland are like this, the neighborhoods I mean. "Sigh"...wishful thinking.

4 comments:

iSharmaine said...

parts of new jersey is like that too... and its not too far from NY... but ill stick w/hawaii for now... so that i dont have to deal with raking the leaves.. hehe

Anonymous said...

the design is pretty nice. simple is always good. just dropping by. at least here in cali you get the mountains and the beach!

Lizzie said...

I like the new layout. It has a nice "fall" feel. Although, I never did see the old one since it's my first time stopping in.

Anonymous said...

nice one Ta! ur doin a cewl job. =D so this is ur dream place? its nice and cozy...