Pages

9.02.2005

my critique




Episode 101
"Pilot"
Airdate: 08/29/2005

Episode 102
"Allen"
Airdate: 08/29/2005

It just keeps you on your feet. You're not sure if this guy is tough enough, smart enough, or just cocky. What is for sure is that it's a thrilling show. I just don't know if anyone is actually that brave to pull a stunt like that. Despite the complex development of the story, it is revealed extremely well, and as the end of the episode unfolded, i was with sweaty palms and wanting more. If the rest of the series is as thrilling and exciting as these episodes, then this show is certainly going to top the ratings.

Wentworth Miller's (Michael Scofield)performance has kept me interested,wanting to know more. I'm anxious to see how his character progresses throughout the series. I doubt that this series will pull through another season. I mean, after the prisonbreak, then what? Do we change the title?

2 comments:

Toto said...

I knew you would like it. Just like I knew you would like Monster. Have fun in starbucks. Did you find an outlet? Luv you!

kittyriz said...

... and that Miller boy is just hot! hahahha