Pages

9.29.2005

I have a confession...

Ok, I have a confession to make...I like to look at women... Ok, let me explain. There a few women I think are beautiful and I admire. Just to name a few, Catherine Zeta-jones, Monica Belluci, Kate Beckingsale, Charlene Gonzales, Kristen Kreuk. The truth is, I just admire their beauty. Kinda a way for me to look and compare and just simply be jealous but at the same time find them beautiful, graceful, or talentted, or even hot! But I'm not attracted to them in a lustful way, just admire them. Is it wrong to do so? "He" said it was weird and that I should be looking at men instead. But, i mean,... i look at women because I want to reach a certain ideal, like how they dress, they move, they act. Is it "that" wrong? Am I the only female who like to look at other beautiful women? I just don't have a male figure to really admire except maybe AROD and Christian Bale. But even they are not as "beautiful" in a more definitive sense as some women are. Men can be attractive, but not handsome. The handsome ones seem overrated, like Tom Cruise. But for women, beauty can be something all in itself. Am I really so wrong and obsessed? Is this really something I should get therapy for?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's wrong to admire people of your same sex. Some people just take it the wrong way and think you're lesbian or something. But I know you're not, so don't stress. Even teenagers look at magazines full of girls. There's nothing wrong in that either. So don't stress. Have a good weekend!

iSharmaine said...

hahah... dont worry, youre DEFINITELY not alone on that one.. *confession* i TOO look at woman.. and bhoyett actually finds that attractive coz we can look at the together.. hahah .. but yea.. i totally agree on everything u said...

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I have been stressing this all along with my boyfriend! Sometimes he thinks I like women more than I do men! Thank you for posting this. I AM NOT ALONE!!! hahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gerry! this is my first time seeing your blog. I'm a big fan of Kate and I'm even planning to make a website just for Kate Beckinsale. Nothing wrong with being a fan right? Oh, and by the way, thanks for helping me at the lab yesterday. Take care. Cool blog!

kittyriz said...

I'm sorry, you need therapy. LOL I'm so "just kidding". Women can admire other women for their beauty, there's nothing wrong with that. Why do you think there are models for us to "compare" ourselves to? Don't worry, you're not alone. But if you think you sill need therapy... I charge by the hour *hehehe*

tata said...

THANKS GUYS! NOW I HAVE PROOF THAT I'M NOT NUTS! LOL!