Pages

9.21.2005

"sigh"

It's been such a busy week. I'm so jealous at those who are having their vacation soon (hint:she resides here) and those who practically live in vacation (hint:rainbow lucky girl) and a few other peeps who I know just had a great vacation, although they got home broke... (no hints here, i might get in trouble). Anyways, I'm just going to stress it out for about a few more months. At least I have my trusty favorite movie to cheer me up, and "NO" it's not a penguin movie. "Secret Garden" and "A Little Princess", and yeah, i know, i'm too old to watch these kiddy movies but i'm still a little girl inside. The "Secret Garden" i've probably seen a million times and occasionally sneak in a few minutes of my favorite scenes during the days i'm bored or stressed. I just bought "A Little Princess" a few months ago. Adding to my collection of childhood movies. Among which includes the "Neverending Story" and the very primitive clay animation "The Wind in the Willows" (which I thought was cool when I was a child, now... still considered "WAS" cool when I was a child).

3 comments:

kittyriz said...

we love you married one! hehehe

iSharmaine said...

haha... dont worry.. my vacation "living" will soon turn lonely when he deploys and ill be like you wallowing in movies to cheer myself up... but youre free to come and visit me anytime! -=)

Anonymous said...

Hey, guess what!!! I have 'a little princess' too! I guess we have something very childish in common, don't you think?