Pages

9.15.2006

past perfected

Do you ever squirm about wonderful days in highschool? I was looking through some old pictures and happened upon some that just made me scream. I decided to embarrass myself and post some really horrible pictures of my highschool fashion sense... laugh all you want.

In picture one, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT thing around my neck!! is it supposed to be a necklace?





In picture two, check out my bandana cap and moomoo outfit. Was i born in the sixties? Yaaarrrrhhhhggg to the pirate!! Lol!



And picture three is the best one yet, I'm wearing some kind of white stocking, a bridesmaid dress and WHAT IS UP with the bangs!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a dork jerry, but you were pretty even then, despite the outfits.

Toto said...

hey baby, i like the bangs. Was that what you were going for when you said you wanted bangs?

iSharmaine said...

oh jerri.. i must agree, you did still look pretty.. unlike me before... ugly duckling... i still am waiting to become into a beautiful swan.. haha

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I haven't been here for a while. Girl you look funny! Lol! Hey, I think i still have one of those bridesmaid dresses in my closet! Man! those were the days! I can't believe you had the courage to post this photos. You should see mine. They are nothing compared to yours. I was fatter and had acne! lol!