Pages

9.07.2006

envy


"But her bust line was even more amazing!"
Do you ever get jealous at those super pretty girls that just get every man's attention? I was sitting at starbucks having my favorite cup of coffee. I actually took time to look pretty today. My hair was nice, I had some make-up on and i felt pretty confident. Then, in a blink of an eye, here she comes in, tall, about 5'7 or 5'8, long silky brunnette with blue-greenish eyes, smooth skin and lips with a hint of tan on her skin and a slender physique. But her bust line was even more amazing. Not too big, but certainly a handful. Ugh! I said to myself. If only...if only... We always think that maybe they are airheads or not that smart. I looked to see what she was holding in her hand, a big heavy biology book and she had a laptop in a cute laptop bag around her shoulder. She was just wearing flat shoes, jeans, and a nice fitting white blouse but believe me, all perverted testosterone driven eyes were on her. My husband claims i'm often vain, well, after seeing her, I felt more envious than vain. I felt ugly actually. Ugh! I said to myself again. We short people never get to win... Ugh!

3 comments:

Toto said...

No baby, you're still the prettiest girl in the world to me!!! We'll get tall in heaven, that's for sure.

iSharmaine said...

amen to that.... geez.. EVERYONE is taller than mee!

Anonymous said...

well, there are just people who got it all. as long as we live happy, that's all that really matters.