Pages

5.15.2006

love him


"TO THE MOM OF MY FUTURE KIDS. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE"


There's certainly something more than money that make me smile. It's love. Always love. I got a card for mother's day! My Toto. He gave me a card. On the envelope it said "TO MY TATA, TO THE MOM OF MY FUTURE KIDS, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!". Then inside it had this cute cat cartoon that was saying things such as "To my wonderful wife, know what I love most about you? Your sexy smile, your cute laugh, your passionate kisses, your warmth and caring, your sense of humor, your forgiving ways, the way you snuggle, your gentle touch, your whisper in my ear, EVERYTHING! Happy mother's day, I love you. Yours forever, Toto!" Damn I love my man! He just makes me skip a beat.


5 comments:

iSharmaine said...

awww... that's cute!! bhoyett did the same thing too for me... he sent me flowers last year and i thought it was for his mom or my mom but when i opened it, it was for me.. it pretty much said the same thing toto said to you... but isnt it sooo cute? our hubby's ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! That is so cute! Does your husband have a brother? Lol!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! You will be a Fantastic Mom in the future! Hope that will also be the same with me & ????? Take care & see you next time for Cuisine 101!...

Anonymous said...

See, I need your husband. You know where I can find men like yours? Now you make feel bad. Now I hate being single. Hook me up wilya!

Johanne said...

awww kuya toto is super sweet!!!!! hes perfect for u.... im super happy for u.