Pages

2.15.2006

SWEETER THAN CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE

For valentine's day, my husband did something different (amazingly sweet in other words). He gave me a valentines gift a week before v-day, on v-day we had a wonderful dinner with my in-laws, and today, after v-day he picked me up early, went to Barnes for some reading material and took me out for Sushi!!!! Valentines day is certainly very special for me, but everyday is special when I know that the man God gave me is perfect for me.

My v-day gift... no it's not roses or chocolates-those things don't last very long... but this... an original adidas track jacket!!! yey!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww so sweet!

Johanne said...

Im so happy for u ate!!!! Thanks for the prayers, im a lot better now.... luv yah...

Unknown said...

how sweet, i'm happy for you ate jerrri! we miss you and wish you would come back here to JOIZEY already pleeease!? ok, well take cares and god bless!\\ love ya!

-your little teeej