Pages

10.03.2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


My favorite commercial is the one of "Zales" where a young couple is walking in the park and in front of them is an older couple walking slowly and holding hands. Then the young couple goes and passes them and the young lady looks back at the older couple and holds her husband's hand. Then it says, "There are two things that last longer than time. Love is one of them."

Dear Mahal,
Each birthday tells me that i just spent the last year with the most amazing and influential person in my life. It tells me that as you get older, so will I and that is comforting. Comforting to know that we'll grow old together, in love, life, hope, patience, children, family, and in the Lord. Happy birthday Baby!!! You are the completion to my everything!!!
P.S. It's Diana's (pic here) birthday today too! Happy Birthday Diana! May you continue to tame Ferdie to be more of a wonderful person he already is because of you. I'm so glad you guys are together!!! You guys are the model couple to us!!! Hope you continue in your love for each other!!! We love you!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

Toto said...

Thanks Baby! I love you too! You're my world and you're the greatest birthday gift I could wish for. I know that with God's help and guidance, we'll grown old together. I'm so happy I have you! I love you with all my heart!

iSharmaine said...

aww... *sniff sniff... ang sweet naman... (ehem.. my birthday is tomorrow! )

Happy birthday toto!

Anonymous said...

Yo Toto! Happy Birthday! And Happy New Year (for those who are Jewish celebrating Rosh Hashanah). Enjoy your Fantastic day with your family/friends out there tonight wherever you go & whatever you do! Talk to you later!..

Anonymous said...

toto!!!! happy birthday pare tsong!!! goodluck and more power. ill see you guys prolly next week, hopefully. been too busy with work and all. ciao. hi tata!!