Pages

6.26.2007

Why I'm back.

My husband was the one who actually got me addicted to blogging. But, more than that, it was what he publicly wrote in his first blog entry that melted my heart. So I decided to post it here. Here is what he wrote on his first blog entry.

"My Baby!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005


My baby is at home, all alone. I miss her a lot. The fact that I've never gotten so much attention makes it even better. I mean, who can beat coming home to someone you love the most. Work becomes tolerable because you know that at the end of the day, you'll get the same great love and attention you get everyday. Its hard to leave in the morning. While she hugs me tight, while she twists herself around me. Can't get enough of that. Hopefully she's not too bored. Sometimes I try to think what it would be like without her. I can't imagine what it would be like. She's always part of the big picture. She's always a part of my dreams, hopes, plans and my future. We have names for our future kids. The time that we get to write their names on the birth certificate form, that would be one awesome day. Until then, I'll try to keep my baby happy. I'm forever yours baby! I love you with all of me
!"

Love is bliss!!

2 comments:

Sheryl Recinos said...

That's so romantic! You two are perfect for each other. Kiko will be lucky to have you 2 as his parents!

tata said...

You're so funny Sheryl! Can you believe it??!!! I'm going to be a mom!!