Pages

6.26.2007

Hello Blog world!!!


"Wisdom tells me I am nothing, love tells me i am everything, and between the two, my life flows."
Since the day I found out I was pregnant, it has been a struggle to keep this blog up, and all my other sites for that matter. Many of my friends have stopped blogging all together. I guess the days of blogging for some of us has long been a thing of the past. However, there are a lot of reasons that i feel should maintain this blog. I've been inspired by many things. Currently, i'm on my 33rd week of pregnancy. About 7 more weeks and i'll be a mom, or less than that, like 4 or 5 weeks if my doctor predicts correctly! Can you imagine! Things happen so fast, but life throws you curve balls and strikes. I've certainly hit one homerun in this life and that was the day I got married. Since then, life is contentment and love. My new motto for this year is "Wisdom tells me i am nothing, Love tells me i am everything, and between the two my life flows." I'm not quite sure whose quote this is but i read it somewhere. Happy blogging days ahead!!!

0 comments: