Pages

10.28.2006

Too much! Just too much!

I was reorganizing my closet and drawers realizing that the clothes no longer fit. So, I wondered why and I ended up counting all my clothes in my room. I was astonished with what i found. Since when did I have so many clothes? I wonder how much money I must have spent on all of them. What's funny is that the clothes I like the most just happen to be the least expensive ones. Good thing I don't buy a lot of super expensive stuff. So here's that breakdown of my new discovery. And yet, with all these clothes, I still want to buy more. Why oh why. The final tally made my panty count on top of the list.

80 intimates
- 11 boy shorts panties
- 28 regular panties
- 1 thong
- 10 bras
- 1 corset
- 1 bikini bra
- 21 pairs of socks
- 1 handkercheif
- 6 knee high nylons
122 tops
- 14 polos
- 11 long sleeve shirts
- 1 half tank and shirt
- 20 tees
- 1 jersey
- 2 sweatshirts
- 6 turtlenecks
- 3 thick longsleeves
- 14 tank tops
- 2 tube tops
- 4 halter tops
- 24 blouses
- 6 dress/work shirts
- 14 coats/jackets/sweaters
38 bottoms
- 7 jogging pants
- 2 khakis
- 1 cargo
- 1 cordoroy
- 6 jeans
- 9 skirts
- 2 short shorts
- 1 basketball shorts
- 7 slacks
14 misc
- 2 scarves
- 2 beenies
- 5 belts
- 5 party dresses

I'm sure some of you may have more, but to me, this is a lot. And it doesn't include the following...
1) a few suitcases in our garage with my clothes
2) a few boxes in my mom's garage with my clothes
3) my many many many shoes

What I don't have in a regular female closet
1) church dresses
2) pajamas
3) big T-shirts
4) summer dresses
5) anything else???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, you should see my closet. Your underwear is nothing compared to all my bags. Lol!

Anonymous said...

You only have one thong? Really????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't seem the type? Wow, I guess my assumptions where wrong. Well, you're pretty so I guess you don't really need to be more sexy than what you already are. I'm so jealous. Why can't I have a body like you. just kidding.

iSharmaine said...

wow jerri-anne... u do have a lot clothes.. i barely fill in the little space that i have in my own closet.. i think bhoyett has more stuff than i do.. lol..

-=Pit=- said...

Whoaahhh.. why don't you throw some of your clothes to me! like u always do when were still small. hahaha