Pages

8.27.2006

insomnia


"And it goes blah blah blah..."
Can't sleep. Too much on my mind. Made Camping itinerary for the church. Yankees game tomorrow, can't wait to wear my Jeter jersey and yankee cap. Thinking about a good bowl of rocky road ice cream if i have the guts to go downstairs and open my freezer. And it goes on, blah blah blah... Thinking if I should work another job, take classes on the side. Hubby sleeping beside me, computer on my lap, screen light to the lowest. Where are the cats? They usually sleep on the bed with us. Too hot but turned off aircon to save utility bill. Got the fan on but my hair is bugging... Need a good foot massage and I still have that pony tail on my head from this morning. Feet hurt from the heels I wore to church. I wonder how he can just fall asleep like that. How do men do it? ugh! Better try to get some shut eye so I can actually wake up to watch the Yankees. They lost already to the Angels, hope they won't lose again tomorrow... What is up with that?? Wonder if Ferdie is going to cut his mohawk, Diana might convince him,... though he could convince her. She just loves loves him. Bob and Agnes are getting hitched, About time!!! They're so sweet together, hihihi... fun to watch. I wonder if people think me and my hubby are a good looking couple... ?? My Math teacher Sir Dano has a friendster account!!!! Angela is preggy...she'll probably pop out a genius!!! I'm excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how can you be a yankee fan when you live in Cali and you're going to the Angeles game?? hehehe...don't stress out girl!! glad I saw you this morning. Chill aaaiiight!!! c ya latz!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tata, for the blog reply! I'm already stressing out with the marriage plans, even though I like to take the challenge together with Agnes! Thanks for your support from the two of you! See you this holiday weekend!...

iSharmaine said...

hey dont worry, my life really isnt that interesting.. it really is boring. people just think its not coz i live in hawaii.. haha