Pages

6.04.2006

crisis ahead!


I finally have a bowel movement.
Three old men are talking about their aches, pains and bodily function's. One seventy year old man says, "I have this problem. I wake up every morning at seven and it takes me twenty minutes to pee." An eighty year old man says, "My case is worse. I get up at eight and I sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour before I finally have a bowel movement." The ninety year old man says, "At seven I pee like a horse, at eight I crap like a cow." "So what's your problem?" asked the others. "I don't wake up until nine!" he replied.

In about eight days I will be oldER!!! Life moves so fast! I graduated from college, got married, reconsidered alternative professions, returning to school,... All in so little time yet it feels like i've aged ten times more!!! I feel like i'm falling apart!! I found my old and first passport. Here was what I looked like during my innocence.

4 comments:

Johanne said...

yay for california!!! u have achieved so many things.... and ur super duper smart...... advance happy bday!!!!

kittyriz said...

ugh we're on the same boat... we're getting OLDER and SOON... but that shouldn't matter that much... 'CAUSE WE DON'T LOOK OUR AGE bwahahah!

Anonymous said...

YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL EVEN THEN! I WANNA HAVE KIDS WITH YOU! *WINK*

Anonymous said...

you look so cute here! and if i was your mom...this is the time that i don't want you to get older...