Pages

4.28.2006

So here it is


"Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place."
Ice T, The Ice Opinion


Here it is. My new layout. What better way to celebrate the changing of the season than to come in with passion and enthusiasm. It is the time of love, friendship and fun. So bring it on! Time to take out those clothes in the far corner of the closet. I might get a hair cut too, color my hair, and buy a few clothes just for the season. Who knows, maybe this time I might just get that summer dress that I've been wanting. I'm not quite done yet though. Some links I'm still working on. Lots of other quirks cuz I'm not an expert in this layout thing. It doesn't work with firefox so i have to fix that too. So be patient with me while i'm working on it.

update: I added some more pics of my sister-in-law's wedding in the gallery for those of you who know her. I hope Joma doesn't mind but I fell in love with her wedding!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooo... new layout! cool!

Toto said...

Looks really good baby! Good job. Maybe I should fix mine too. Too lazy. =( I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Really sensual! haha

Anonymous said...

Hey jerri, Your site is a work of art. Wonderful to read and quite provocative in its imagery. :) Proud of ya! I'm so glad you have photos from Joma's wedding. It looked so beautiful and authentic. She prepared very well. I'm so glad for them. hey, since i hate having to go through friendster to write you all the time can you just send the reply email to awonyirady@yahoo.com.... And you better write. we NEED to catch up.

kittyriz said...

yes! another new layout! now, we just have to get that mai mai girl to jump on the bandwagon!

the layout is very sex-ay! good theme for the summer...

Johanne said...

wowwawie!!!! that layout is sooooo hot!!! i wish i knew hhow to make my own. hahhaha.

Anonymous said...

Wow. you have a new album. I don't know who Joma is but her wedding looks amazing. Kinda like a famous actress who got married. Don't you think. She's really pretty too. Is she an actress? It looks so simple but amazing. Was this in the Philippines? I wish I knew her so she could have invited me. hehehe...