Pages

3.24.2006

pagpupuyat

I'm up early this morning. Been packing his things for the last two days, creating a checklist for all the things he needs and making sure he has everything ready to go. His flight is at 11:20 this morning but with traffic and 405 in our path, I honestly don't know what time we would make it if we waited any longer. I miss him already. I feel so lonely. My bed mates will be my cats for the next few days. Good thing Lola, Nene, and Auntie are here to keep me company. But it's harder on my part because I see the things that remind me of him everyday. If there is one true test of faithful love, this must be one of them. I know that it's not like he's leaving for a long long time, but nonetheless, he's leaving, and that still triggers my depression. I fear many things and you never know what will happen, a plane crash, a hijacking, kidnapping, anything could happen. Well, at least he's not in Iraq like Bhoyette, but then again, he's still far away.

EDIT (9:35pm)//: I NOW HAVE SARS!!!!!
(Severe Absence of Romance and Sex!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didn't you join him anyways? it's a family affair, right?

iSharmaine said...

its ok.. he'll be back as before u even realize it... he'll be safe! dont worry!

tata said...

I can't go because I don't have any days off. I really wanted to go, but it's really hard plus really expensive

iSharmaine said...

haha.. i like that acronym.. i've had that for about 4 months and counting now... haha

Johanne said...

aww ate, ull be fine, and kuya will be fine... i wish we could go there too and keep u company. anywayz, i hope ,my baby wont be autistic. hehehe

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's funny! Girl, you have got to come and join us for a girls night out. Afterall, your technically single right now right? Hahahaha! stop moaping around and come with us!