Pages

11.25.2005

yup, i did it.


As you can see, I pretty much had the layout ready and all I needed to do was to post it. So here it is. I couldn't wait. I know that I won't have time in the next few weeks before the 12th of December so this is the perfect time to launch it. It's not even winter yet, but oh well. This layout suits me. It's so simple and pretty. I love this one.Oh, and here's that turkey. A group of nine people couldn't finish it. Lot's of left-overs for this week. That's two kinds of gravy too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope you had a great thanksgiving. I've got leftovers too!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout. It's pretty. I wish it was colder too, but I also like this weather. That's what I love about California. We don't have to deal with hurricanes and stuff. Eat up all that gobble gobble!

iSharmaine said...

i like the new layout!! im too lazy to do mine..

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry about dropping that class. I'll take it next semester. Hope to see you then..:)

Anonymous said...

nice blog. looks better if you have a big computer screen. you can see the whole picture.